This is the standard panel for exterior walls, interior liners, interior wall partitions and soffits. Available in 0.50, 0.60, 0.70, 1.00 mm nominal thickness in all Sarker Steel standard colors.
Application – Exterior walls, soffits, interior liners and partitions
- Material conforming to ASTM A792 Grade 50B (Fy = 34.5 kN/cm2)
- Effective section and allowables calculated according to AISI 2001
- 1/3 increase in allowable stresse were considered for wind loads
- D + L = Dead + Live Load (Deflection limit Span/180)
- WP = Wind Pressure(Deflection limit Span/120)
- WS = Wind Suction (Deflection limit Span/120)
Standard Panel Colors
Panels are available in the below listed standard colors of Sarker Steel. Please refer to the Sarker Steel Panel Chart, as actual colors may vary from these shown samples. Plain Galvalume Steel and Plain Aluminum panels are available in nominal thickness of 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm, and in all standard colors of Sarker Steel.
Panels can be specially ordered to meet any base metal specification, coating, finish, color and thickness. Sarker Steel representative can provide complete information on price and delivery.