You are required to read our printed Terms & Conditions of sale in order for you to comprehend every step of the order fulfillment process. In this section we reproduce some of the highlight of these Terms & Conditions.
- Change in Product Specifications: Sarker Steel Limited reserves the right to change any of its product design or details, in the process of continued enhancement.
- Erection drawings, Bills of materials & Shipping Lists: Sarker Steel will courier three sets of erection drawings & bill of material to customer, Shipping list of materials of individual trailers is e-mail to Customer at the time of shipment advice. Subsequently two sets of shipping lists of materials are delivered to the jobsite with Driver, of which one set should be signed & returned to Sarker Steel limited .
- Cancellation of Contract: If Contract is cancelled at any stage for any reason, customer agrees to Sarker Steel a cancellation charge of 5% of contract price or actual costs incurred up to time of cancellation. Cancellation charges include procurement of job specific materials.
- Price Change Advice : Any change made by customer after the job is entered in Sarker Steel order register will be analyzed for impact on price and dispatch schedule. If the changes result in a price increase, the job will be put on hold until a signed acceptance letter for the price change is received from the customer. Price change advices must not hold payment for work already completed.
- Force Majure : Sarker Steel is not responsible for any delay in dispatch of a job due to force majure .
- Material Warranty : Sarker Steel Limited warrants its product for a period of 12 month form the date of the dispatch form Factory.
- Design Warranty : Sarker Steel Limited warrants its design for a period of 15 Years form the date of dispatch form its office.
- Quality Plan : The Design and fabrication of all components of a job will be checked as per Sarker Steel Limited Standard Inspection & Testing Plan. Special tests & Inspection beyond the scope of our ITP must be intimated to us at the time of quotation in order for us to incorporate their additional cost in our Proposal Offer.
- Governing Laws: the contract shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the land.